At One Tiny Suitcase we carry Medical Quality fetal dopplers for rent. Both the Nicolet and Huntleigh dopplers are in our inventory. These premium Fetal Dopplers are sensitive from 9-12 weeks on. Our package includes all of the ultrasound gel, batteries and instructions you will need to use the Doppler at home.
We are now overstocked in Edmonton and have decided to offer our Edmonton Expectant Moms a special offer on Doppler Rentals in January. $10 off the monthly rental fee! (while supplies last)
When it comes to Fetal Doppler Rentals there is a lot of choice on the market. I often get calls from customers who have seen a doppler available for purchase for around $150. They are considering buying one of these units but are unsure of what they will be getting in the mail.
There are a few factors to consider when renting or buying a Fetal Doppler:
- Many dopplers are manufactured overseas and marketed to Canadian customers but Fetal Dopplers fall under the Medical Devices regulations in Canada. Just because a unit is FDA approved, doesn’t mean it has been approved for use by Health Canada.
- Quality and safety are of the utmost importance to us. That is why we only carry Medical Grade Fetal Dopplers that are made in the USA.
- As with many things, you get what you pay for. Our dopplers retail for between $500-$600 each.
- You will never have to pay for Ultrasound gel for your Doppler rental with us. We could charge $12/tube of gel but instead we include it free with your rental.
- No extra shipping charges. Because we are a local company, we are available for you to pick up your doppler 7 days a week.
- Customer service is the key to our successful business. We are available 7 days a week from 9am-9pm.
Call our Edmonton office to take advantage of this special pricing. 587-784-0212