Our stroller rentals seem to be spending more time in Banff these days than I am. Customers are calling in everyday looking for an all-terrain stroller that they can take with them to Banff. One of my favorite stroller recommendations is the VALCO Tri-mode stroller rental.
This is tough as nails, full of features and comes with so many custom accessories it can battle any kind of weather. Here are 5 reasons why the VALCO stroller is so good for a winter trip to Banff with Baby:
1. The Winter Boot– included with this stroller rentals, this ‘boot’ or ‘foot muff’ as it is sometimes called, protects little one’s feet and never needs a blanket.
2. Recline– most strollers recline but this stroller really reclines (to flat) for nap time. You can also easily reverse the seat if you want baby facing you too.
3. Swivel– like the flexibilty of a front wheel that can swivel? This stroller can do both, easily change the front wheel from fixed to swivel with a flick of the swivel lock located on the handle. A fixed front wheel will be easier for getting through the snow and over curbs but the swivel wheel allows you to turn it on a dime.
4. Generous hood– the hood or sun/rain shade can be pulled down to cover almost the whole seat. Excellent for unpredictable weather!
5. It’s tough!– it’s really durable, agile and easy to drive.
Need a Double Stroller that fits two and is all-terrain? Check out our JOOVY double stroller rentals for your trip to Banff.